Click On The Amazon Banner Below Before You Order Anything From Amazon.
Doing this helps to cover our forum server expenses. This does not effect what you order from Amazon at all. To sum things up, Amazon gives us up to 6% in commission. If you have and ad blocker, click this message to be linked to Amazon. It works the same way. ~Thank you for your support of Upstate4x4.com

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Broome-Tioga trails Sunday 11/2/14
10-13-2014, 07:15 PM (This post was last modified: 10-13-2014 07:17 PM by yellowx16.)
Broome-Tioga trails Sunday 11/2/14
We will be heading to Broome-tioga Sports Center to run the trails there Sunday November 2nd. Here is a link to the site for more info, http://www.broome-tioga.com
Pricing is $20 for a single truck, $25 for families.

Open to anyone interested in attending, not positive on an exact time yet, but likely around 9am, i will update when the date gets closer.

1. Tyler +2 others
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-14-2014, 07:17 AM
RE: Broome-Tioga trails Sunday 11/2/14
(10-13-2014 07:15 PM)yellowx16 Wrote:  We will be heading to Broome-tioga Sports Center to run the trails there Sunday November 2nd. Here is a link to the site for more info, http://www.broome-tioga.com

Open to anyone interested in attending, not positive on an exact time yet, but likely around 9am, i will update when the date gets closer.

1. Tyler +2 others
2. Miller88 (maybe)

Mike
2000 XJ Cherokee - 3.5'' lift / 32'' Tirerecapper Pizza Cutters / Front Locker
10-14-2014, 08:33 AM
(10-14-2014 07:17 AM)Miller88 Wrote:  
(10-13-2014 07:15 PM)yellowx16 Wrote:  We will be heading to Broome-tioga Sports Center to run the trails there Sunday November 2nd. Here is a link to the site for more info, http://www.broome-tioga.com

1. Tyler +2 others
2. Miller88 (maybe)
3. ISKIDOU2 aka Rob

'12 JKU Rubi, 3.5" MetalCloak Susp lift & Overline Fenders w/Armor, 37" Cooper STT Pro's w/TrailMaster 17x9, M.O.R.E. Engine/Trans Skid Plate, JCR Crusader Rock-Slider armor, Ace Engineering inner fenders, Off-road Heroes Fastback & Hardtop, 12K# Winch w/Synthetic line, Lifetime LED HL & 21.5" LB, Ace Engineering rear Bumper & tire carrier, EZ On Door Pins, "A" Pillar LED's
10-14-2014, 08:40 AM
We will be heading to Broome-tioga Sports Center to run the trails there Sunday November 2nd. Here is a link to the site for more info, http://www.broome-tioga.com

1. Tyler +2 others
2. Miller88 (maybe)
3. ISKIDOU2 aka Rob
4. Kristie
10-14-2014, 11:59 AM
(10-14-2014 08:40 AM)Cruizersyj Wrote:  We will be heading to Broome-tioga Sports Center to run the trails there Sunday November 2nd. Here is a link to the site for more info, http://www.broome-tioga.com

1. Tyler +2 others
2. Miller88 (maybe)
3. ISKIDOU2 aka Rob
4. Kristie
5. Matt

Too Many Projects . . .
10-15-2014, 10:36 PM

1. Tyler +2 others
2. Miller88 (maybe)
3. ISKIDOU2 aka Rob
4. Kristie
5. Matt
6. Rafael - I'll find someone to tag along with and bring my camera gear.

Alvarez Metal Works
Click here to visit me on Youtube
Click here to visit me on Facebook
[Image: forum-sig.png]
Check out Roark Supply @ www.roarksupply.com
For a 10% discount on your entire order use Coupon Code: Metal
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-16-2014, 03:30 PM
how are the trails there? I'm on the fence
10-16-2014, 04:38 PM
Most of it is mild. Depending on weather it could be really wet and soggy. There are a few areas where it's tight and more technical but that is a short section of the trails. To be honest a big part of this event is to get more club members out to the facility so they can see this place with their own eyes. As a club we're trying to build a relationship with one or more of these local parks. Hopefully those relationships will grow into something we can all enjoy.

So don't be on the fence about it. We want to see your X out on the trail lol.

Alvarez Metal Works
10-16-2014, 04:48 PM
This is what the trails looked like back in august 2013. Warning! This is a long boring video and I ran out of memory before I could show you guys everything.

I was also driving backward on the trail.

You'll have to wait for Tyler to chime in. He is the one that had been in contact with the facility owner. However I wouldn't be shocked if our club and guest were pretty much the only ones on the trail that day. This video was shot during the Hillbilly Bog in 2013. That is a big event for Broome so things are quite a bit more structured than I expect this time around. We may have more of a chance to try out some cool areas that were not part of the trail in this video.

Alvarez Metal Works
10-16-2014, 07:55 PM
There will be others at the facility likely, but he said there are no events scheduled, so we should have access to some more parts. Hopefully more challenging areas. I'll talk with him tomorrow and see what kind of challenging areas we will have access to.