Click On The Amazon Banner Below Before You Order Anything From Amazon.
Doing this helps to cover our forum server expenses. This does not effect what you order from Amazon at all. To sum things up, Amazon gives us up to 6% in commission. If you have and ad blocker, click this message to be linked to Amazon. It works the same way. ~Thank you for your support of Upstate4x4.com

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Account Activation Email
09-12-2013, 09:01 AM
Account Activation Email
Our forum is designed to send out an account activation email to all new members. This will be sent out as soon as you finish creating a new account. If you do not see this in your email one of 3 things is going on.

1. Ether the email ended out in your junk mail or a spam filter in your email settings is keeping your from getting the email. Check your junk and or spam folders in your email account.
  2. You may have entered the wrong email address by mistake. (not likely but possible)
  3. Something maybe wrong with our forum not sending out those emails to some new members. (again not likely but possible)

The first issue is more than likely what is going on. Ether way if you are having an issue with this please feel free to message me on facebook, text, or call me.

Here is my facebook page:https://www.facebook.com/rafael.alvarez.tme

Rafael
Cell: 623-225-4384

Alvarez Metal Works
Click here to visit me on Youtube
Click here to visit me on Facebook
[Image: forum-sig.png]
Check out Roark Supply @ www.roarksupply.com
For a 10% discount on your entire order use Coupon Code: Metal
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply